- Access to cutting edge treatments
- Examined & treated by expert physicians in the field of Alzheimer’s Disease and other memory impairments.
- Treatments, testing & car service at no cost
- Access to a well educated staff with specific training in Alzheimer's disease
- 24-hour Caregiver Support Networks
- Doctors provide lectures & support sessions for the caregivers of our patients
Now recruiting cognitively healthy senior participants for an important clinical research study.
At age 65, you have a 1 in 8 chance of developing AD. After age 85, the risk increases to a 1 in 2 chance. Currently, there is no cure for AD or way to delay the symptoms.
BRAIN MATTERS RESEARCH is seeking to learn more about the genetic risk for developing MCI due to AD and whether investigational medications might prove effective in delaying the first symptoms.
With the chance of someone you know developing AD, why not participate in clinical research to help our understanding of this disease?
Call today for a confidential, no-cost cognitive evaluation. 561-374-8461
View the PDF here
Standing at the forefront of Alzheimer’s Research
Watch Dr. Brody speak on Alzheimer’s disease
A Nationally Recognized Organization
Brain Matters Research has become nationally recognized for its research into Alzheimer’s disease and other memory disorders, such as Mild Cognitive Impairment and Age Associated Memory Impairment. Other areas of study include Primary and Secondary Prevention of Stroke, Parkinson’s disease research, Neuropathy Research, Peripheral Neuropathies and Novel Leading Edge Therapies.