- Access to cutting edge treatments
- Examined & treated by expert physicians in the field of Alzheimer’s Disease and other memory impairments.
- Treatments, testing & car service at no cost
- Access to a well educated staff with specific training in Alzheimer's disease
- 24-hour Caregiver Support Networks
- Doctors provide lectures & support sessions for the caregivers of our patients
Standing at the forefront of Alzheimer’s Research
A Nationally Recognized Organization
Brain Matters Research has become nationally recognized for its research into Alzheimer’s disease and other memory disorders, such as Mild Cognitive Impairment and Age Associated Memory Impairment. Other areas of study include Primary and Secondary Prevention of Stroke, Parkinson’s disease research, Neuropathy Research, Peripheral Neuropathies and Novel Leading Edge Therapies.