How We Can Help You
For Our Sponsors
Brain Matters Research has preferred site status with the largest and most active CROs and pharmaceutical companies in the world.
We are a Lilly Alzheimer’s Disease Direct Access Program and a GAP Network Site, both of which are invitation only and are offered only to sites with a consistent record of exceptional performance from a quality and enrollment perspective.
- Principal and sub-investigators are on-site full-time supervising all trial activities.
- BMR has an extensive patient database, as well as a history of collaboration with community physicians to bring research opportunities to their patients.
- Our professional, full-time, ACRP certified study staff are re-certified annually on GCP and ICH guidelines, and work hand-in-hand with our investigators to ensure rapid data entry and expedited query responses.
- Our center utilizes central IRBs, and can turn around regulatory documents and contracts/budgets within 24 hours, ensuring an expeditious study start-up.
- Full staff certified annually in advanced cardiac life support, GCP, ICH, OSHA, HIPAA, and PHI.
- Investigators and Research Coordinators are ACRP certified and Principal investigators CPI certified by ACRP.
- Budget and clinical trial agreements are reviewed and executed in house and turned around within two business days. Our expeditious processing usually allows for us to be screening and enrolling patients before most sites have even received their IRB approvals!
BMR moved to their new location at 800 NW 17th Avenue, Delray Beach, FL 33445 in December of 2014. Our state-of-the-art facility is on 4 1/2 acres of lake front property and offers a private, peaceful destination for our patients and caregivers. We are located in Palm Beach County, which reports 60k diagnosed cases of Alzheimer’s disease—more than any county in the state of Florida. BMR works collaboratively with community neurologists and primary care physicians to offer research opportunities to their patient population. We work hand-in-hand with local care providers to ensure the highest level of medical oversight during clinical trial participation.
BMR works with a network of patient day care facilities, caregiver support groups, and disease specific associations to offer educational seminars, health fairs, and “Ask the Dr.” venues to provide much needed access to up to date information on new treatment and research options.