What to Expect as a Brain Matters Research Patient
Commitment to Patients
At Brain Matters Research we are committed to ensuring that each patient in our studies is able to access the latest investigational therapies in a comfortable, intimate setting. Patient satisfaction is one of our primary concerns, and we work with both patients and caregivers to deliver friendly, personalized, and innovative treatments that comply with all FDA guidelines. Whether you are from the Delray, Florida area, or across the country; we are dedicated to your care.
Our expert staff members have dedicated themselves to working with patients with Alzheimer’s and other neurological conditions, and enjoy sharing their passion and knowledge with each patient.
The Benefits of our Patients
- Patients gain access to cutting edge treatments.
- Patients are examined and treated by expert physicians in the field of Alzheimer’s Disease and other memory impairments.
- Patients receive initial assessments, memory testing and examination at no cost.
- Patients participating in a clinical trials receive all treatments, MRIs, blood work, memory testing and car service at no cost.
- Patients have access to the latest disease modifying or disease improving medications that are currently being researched.
- A qualifying patient will be treated with cutting edge research studies all under FDA guidelines and supervision.